+++ Internship at openPetition.eu starting September 2016 +++
Do new forms of
- political participation,
- online democracy
appeal to you?
Than take a look at openPetition!
We offer internship positions in Berlin and are more than happy to help you out with your research if you are interested in writing your final dissertation or Ph.D on online participation, on the dialogue between citizens and politicians or on related subjects.
You will help us strengthen the political dialogue between citizens and politicians in Germany and other EU countries. You will answer questions asked by our users and check new petitions to determine whether they meet our terms and conditions or not. In parallel, you will actively take part in our campaign for the promotion and development of the right to petition on a European level – by doing research on various related subjects, writing blog articles and updating our social media profiles.
- Accute interest for political engagement and participatory democracy
- Autonomy and team-work
- Experience in Office use, research and the use of social media
- Good communication skills and writing skills
- Fluency in English and/or German (in addition: further European languages are welcome aswell)
- Internship position from September 2016 in Berlin (Prenzlauer Berg)
- Duration: 3 months or 3-6 months (mandatory internship only)
- Experience of the daily work of a non-profit organisation, in a flexible and dynamic team
- Insight in the world of online political campaigns
- 300€ per month allowance
The online platform openPetition allows citizens to take part in the political dialogue and to get concrete answers and positions from their elected decision makers.
More information on: https://www.openpetition.de/content/about_us?language=en_GB.utf8
Just send us your CV and a cover letter (PDF) to firstname.lastname@example.org
Moreover, we would appreciate if you encoded your email with PGP-Key: https://www.openpetition.de/pgp/joerg.mitzlaff