29.5.21, 8:11 e pasdites GMT-4
der Petent oder die Petentin hat innerhalb der letzten 12 Monate nach Ende der Unterschriftensammlung keine Neuigkeiten erstellt und den Status nicht geändert. openPetition geht davon aus, dass die Petition nicht eingereicht oder übergeben wurde.
Wir bedanken uns herzlich für Ihr Engagement und die Unterstützung,
31.3.20, 6:55 e paradites GMT-4
A comment of the translator was deleted.
Neuer Petitionstext: **While social distancing and staying at home is imperative right now, thousands of refugees in Germany have to live in collective centres. Due to cramped living conditions and common areas, sheltered people are at a high risk of getting infected with the corona virus. Also, the situation is making it tougher for refugees to get legal support. We call on the federal and state governments to act now and ensure that the health and legal rights of refugees remain protected!**
On March 20th, the national councils of refugees, We'll Come United, and the national Medibüros/Medinetze
(insert translation or explanation here) made an urgent appeal to the federal and state governments. This appeal is supported by 25 other organisations and initiatives such as ‘Pro Asyl’ and ‘Seebrücke’. Amongst other things, the appeal demands that the state immediately guarantee healthcare for everyone, shut down collective centres and suspend immediately the deportation of refugees. We fully support these and further demands.
1. The immediate discontinuation of mass accommodation in collective centres, initial registration facilities and so-called ‘AnKERzentren’
2. Decentralised accommodation, if necessary in numerous vacant flats, holiday apartments or hotels (about 1.85m free beds) throughout germany - without interfering with the claims of organisations representing homeless people - there is enough space for everyone!
3. The special protection of refugees belonging to high risk groups like elderly people or those with a pre-existing illness
4. The immediate supply of disinfectant and face masks in collective centres as a temporary solution
5. A long term assurance of access to information on the crisis through nationwide Wifi, multi-lingual material and interpretation
6. Non-bureaucratic and free access to a regular medical supply for everyone, especially illegalized people and people without health insurance, whilst avoiding the transfer of sensitive personal information to immigration authorities
7. The unrestricted discontinuation of denied asylum application by the Federal Agency of Migration and Refugees as well as the cancellation of cuts in benefits for the whole duration of this emergency
8. An immediate ban on the deportation of refugees and the immediate extension of ALL residence permits. People awaiting deportation have to be released straight away
9. No further expulsion of vulnerable people due to the newly introduced border controls
10. The immediate evacuation of people on the Greece-Turkey border #LeaveNoOneBehind
**We demand that the authorities guarantee the safety and health of all people!**
Unterschriften zum Zeitpunkt der Änderung: 112
30.3.20, 5:36 e pasdites GMT-4
Titel was changed due to spelling mistakes.
New title: Shut down
the collective centres! Healthcare and legal protection for everyone!
Signatures at the time of the change: 9