- Launched May 2021
- Collection finished
- Preservation of the Bamberg Gärtnerland in the north and south corridors
- Securing regional local supplies
- New discussion on the use of the area on the Muna site
- Smart land management of unused built-up areas
- Dialogue with the gardeners' representatives and the local civic associations with those responsible for the city of Bamberg to preserve an important pillar of Bamberg's world cultural heritage
Please support our petition!
The tradition of Bamberg gardeners and the professional group of Bamberg gardeners is one of the three pillars of Bamberg's world cultural heritage.
"This world cultural heritage must be secured"
With the preservation of the gardener's areas, we secure the commercial gardener's cultivation areas and his operational future. We ensure the local population and their fresh air corridor.
"There are other spaces available"
This petition also includes a new discussion about the former Muna site. If everyone pulls together there, you will definitely find a solution to make optimal use of these areas. But clever space management is also required. Unused built-up areas, whether urban or private, should be recorded in a plan and discussed and revitalized with traders, medium-sized Bamberg companies and businesses.
"Dialog is everything"
We would like to see a dialogue between the commercial gardeners, the local civic associations and those responsible for the city of Bamberg in order to bring the future in the right direction.
Help us - take part!
This petition has been translated into the following languages
on 10 Jun 2022
der Petent oder die Petentin hat innerhalb der letzten 12 Monate nach Ende der Unterschriftensammlung keine Neuigkeiten erstellt und den Status nicht geändert. openPetition geht davon aus, dass die Petition nicht eingereicht oder übergeben wurde.
Wir bedanken uns herzlich für Ihr Engagement und die Unterstützung,